I know that i am a Graham and green obsessive but reduced from £995 to £347 is too good to turn down, no?
Now, where will i put it...
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Wednesday, 18 January 2012
1. Greta Twist Neck Dress £45 - Whistles
2. Tori Fairisle Crop Jumper £70 - Whistles @ Asos
3. Rosie Satchel £210 - Mulberry
4. Tom Binns Safety Pin Necklace £55 - Net-a-Porter
5. Stella McCartney Wool Beenie £78 - Net-a-Porter
6. Stack Heel Loafer £25 - Topshop
Saturday, 14 January 2012
Last weekend the boy and I went to sunny Blackpool for the weekend! Normally when i go out I always resort to the same old quick and easy hairstyle. (see first pic below and please try to ignore the roots - I'm growing out my colour...)
But...after seeing this fabulous hairstyle on one of my new favourite blogs A Curls Best Friend, I thought i'd try to copy it. I loved it and it has the added bonus of forehead reduction! Now I have 2 favourite hairstyles!
Or i just leave it to do it's own thing...