Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sunday Cycling on my Pashley Poppy in My New Most Favourite Shoes

Well, given that the sun is by some miracle, shining in late September I thought I would make the most of it and take the opportunity to show off my lovely new Jeffrey Campbell clogs that i got from Office for £16! The dress is a sale bargain @ £13 from ASOS, the bag is vintage, and another bargain for £4 from Portobello market, one of my most favourite places.








I'm really trying to lose a few pounds so i'm really hoping that over the next few months the pictures I post will show a slight change in that area. I'm not 'dieting' as such, just trying not to eat too much crap and do at least 3 classes a week to kick start the shift at myfitnessboutique in west hampstead. Also, i'm trying to cycle more which i'm loving. On that note, I'm thinking that i need a little incentive and actually i've seen the cutest Abigail Ahern lamp in Graham & Green...



No comments:

Post a Comment