Search This Blog

Friday 25 May 2012

Tweed Run 2012

I am not very good, I admit it. It's taken me a ridiculously long time to post this as i've just been so crazy busy. May is always a crazy month for me but this one was even more crazy what with birthdays (I know a lot of Gemini's), weekends away and school shenanigans!

Anyway, as much as I said that I didn't have a ticket, I entered a competition with Pashley and I WON!!! This was my first Tweed Run (I always apply too late...) and it was absolutely amazing. I loved it and will  most definitely be doing it again. Much fun was had and i was super inspired by all the gorgeous outfits I saw, especially all the fur.

Thank you Jacqui & Ted! 



My favourite outfit of the day I think.


Twins!

I can't describe how difficult this was and no I didn't (hic couldn't) ride it.

This is at the tea stop!





Myself and the winner of the other ticket with one of the Pashley team






This gorgeous number won best bike - well deserved me thinks! I also happen to quite fancy the faux fur scarf...

No comments:

Post a Comment